| Are you tired of our nation waging wars all over the world? |
Are you tired of seeing millions of jobs being outsourced to other nations?
Are you tired of Republicans and Democrats fighting each other while our nation goes deeper and deeper into debt?
Are you tired of the Media pretending that Climate Change does not exist, while more and more severe storms are killing people all over the world?
Are you happy with wages going down while the wealth of America is going up to the 2% of the nation?
Is this the future you want for your children?
There is a choice if we all act quickly! We need to create a Labour Party and make their candidates sign pledges to vote for us, the other 98% of America!
We need to persuade Al Gore to run for President and represent the new Labour Party!
National polls indicate that 87% of Americans "strongly disapprove of both political parties!" There has never been a better time to rid our government of bribed officials and replace them with patriots who will vote for the needs of the people.
Obama's ratings keep dropping. He has lost most of his supporters because he has broken so many of his campaign promises, and has capitulated to the Republicans over and over again. He has proven to be a very weak President when the opposite is needed now.
We need you and you and you to send this message to everybody you know and ask them to continue to circulate these ideas so we can regain control of our government.
We also need someone to create a petition for millions to sign to urge Al Gore to run for President and represent the new Labour Party.
We also need lots of you to call the union leaders in Washington and urge them to create the Labour Party. The new party must get registered in every state quickly so we can put good candidates out there.
We will need good candidates who will represent us. Consider running and helping your country become a democracy again.
If you do not get involved now in changing this lost government, you will not be happy with what is going to happen next as Republicans win more control of our government, and call for more and more cuts in education and environmental protection laws. They already are trying to crush unions. They already are calling for privatization of schools and other public programs. They are the stooges of rich corporations. Many Democrats are joining them, and are no more representing the public's interests- or those of American workers.
You must get serious about how much we have lost of our democracy, and how a democracy needs each and every citizen to defend it!
We will need Al Gore as the Labour Party presidential candidate, as he can be trusted to fight Climate Change, is very knowledgeable of politics, has already served 8 years as a US Vice President, and will lend great creditability to the new Labour Party. He will also gain as he will be elected, and will be in a position to truly help the country get back on track, and be a great democracy once more. WRITE HIM. START A PETITION DRIVE FOR AL GORE.
You must send this message to the presidents of every labor union and urge them to begin quickly to organize the creation of a Labour Party with the following structure.
The addition of the letter "U" in Labour is for two important reasons:
1) The "U" is for united. All unions in the world must become united to work for an international minimum wage that will prevent exploitation of all workers. This will stop outsourcing of jobs. Corporations will not be able to find poor people to exploit anymore.
2) The "U" is also for the Labour Party to work for the needs of all people.The Labour Party will represent - "U" the environmentalists, "U" the anti-war activists, "U" the women's rights activists, and "U" the 51 million people with no health insurance!
The LABOUR PARTY must work for the following 11 Goals:
1) Stop immediately all Outsourcing of our jobs. Eliminate all tax loopholes that encourage the outsourcing of jobs and factories. Penalize this practice so it is not cost effective anymore.
2) Raise minimum wages internationally through the WTO (World Trade Organization) so all workers can enjoy a share of the prosperity in their nation, and outsourcing of jobs and exploitation of the poor is eliminated. I suggest beginning at an international minimum wage of $ 2,000.00 per month.
3) Legislate a Maximum wage and a maximum accumulation of assets, so a few cannot hoard the wealth of an entire nation. I suggest a maximum wage of $ 500,000. 00 and a maximum accumulation of assets to $ 10 million. This will free huge amounts of money to fund the minimum wages and still encourage investment and entrepreneurism.
4) Ban all political contributions. Use taxes to fund all campaigns equally. This stops corporate bribery and allows us to regain ownership of our governments.
5) Criminalize pollution by corporations. Pass a law that will enforce executives of corporations to be responsible for the pollution by their corporations. If a corporation fails to comply to the law, the executives of the corporation who are designated by the law to be responsible, will be arrested, tried in court for a felony offence, and if found guilty, sentenced to at least 5 years in prison.
6) Stop the manufacturing of gasoline fuelled vehicles. Build affordable electric vehicles. Stop the building of coal fired power plants. Build safe energy plants instead. Stop the drilling for oil and gas. Fund safe energy sources for all needs. Also fund conservation measures so energy can be more efficiently used.
7) Declare Neutrality. Close down the US war machine. All of our military could not stop the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Neutrality is the best defense against terrorist attacks. If we stop killing people around the world, and treat all nations with respect, there will be no reason for anyone to attack America. We have been fed a load of BS by the greedy defense industry.
8) We must transition the changeover from manufacturing of weapons to the manufacturing of household appliances. We need to rebuild the lost industries in America. We need to have jobs for people now employed in the defense industry. The government must change policies, and assist the re-industrialization of America.
9) Support the creation of regional UN peacekeeping military forces that will enforce peace in their region of the world. These forces must be armed and ready to stop any war in their region. They must also be allowed to stop genocide by any nation. They also must be allowed to stop the oppression of citizens by their governments. This oppression includes illegal incarceration, torture, etc. The regional UN peacekeeping force is restricted to using citizens living in their region of the world. No outside interference in a region's peacekeeping activities. We encourage all nations to settle their differences in international courts, instead of by waging wars.
10) The foreign policies of the USA must adhere to the advice of George Washington in his farewell speech. His advice was to not favor any nations or to disfavor any nations. We want the USA to treat all nations with respect and to not interfere in any nation's elections or governance.
We want the USA and all nations to abide by international laws and enforce these laws. (ex. no US President or other elected official, including state governors should have the power to exempt anybody from enforcement of laws, including war crimes.)
We want all forms of executions banned in all nations. No more capital punishment allowed. We strongly support the end of illegal imprisonments , illegal renditions, illegal kidnapping, and especially the end of torture anywhere in the world.
11) We want the police and FBI to stop harassing innocent citizens who are active in opposition to wars and abuses of our environment, and other reasonable issues of dissent. We want the US government to enforce the First Amendment that provides for citizens to be allowed to assemble and voice dissent to our government. There has been far too much police brutality and FBI intrusions on innocent US citizens. The police and FBI are guilty of violating the rights of US citizens voicing dissent. There needs to be laws that provide funds for investigation and enforcement to protect all dissenters. Violators must face penalties in this law. The right to dissent is a basis of democracy and we have lost it lately.
All Labour Party candidates must sign a pledge that they will vote for the above 11 important changes in our government, and a law must be passed that calls for immediate recall, if a signer of this pledge breaks his/her pledge and opposes or even abstains from supporting these 11goals of the Labour Party.
Because Howard is now in New Zealand, it is up to you readers to organize yourselves quickly and contact the union leaders and convince them that they should participate in the creation of the Labour Party. Others should contact Al Gore and convince him that he can be far more successful in his quest to stop Climate Change as the President of the USA than trying to get today's bribed politicians to pass any type of meaning full legislation that could stop the growth of Climate Change. And since Al Gore has now spoken of the corruption in the US government, he also could be very effective as President to address this very serious problem, as well as plenty of others.
I wish you all well in this endeavor to save our country. I strongly believe that the window of opportunity to save our democracy is closing rapidly. You must act now, together, and with dedication.
Howard M Greenebaum